Morro Castle
Castillo del Morro

Morro Castle

 

Morro Castle, originally named "Castillo de los Tres Reyes Magos del Morro", is the main guardian of the entrance to the Havana bay and one of the symbols of the city. Builded in 1585 by the engineer Juan Bautista Antonelli, the fortress have played a significant role in the history, not only like a defensive key point but also like inspirational image for painters and writers.

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest

Leave a comment

×

Log in